Our current vacancies
To apply please send your cv to our Practice Manager, Gemma Britten at email@example.com
Rosemount Independent Financial Advisers are a long established and stable financial advisory practice based in Gidea Park.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join our team.
The role of the Rosemount Paraplanner will be to provide support to the Financial Planner(s),
Technical Manager, Practice Manager and to also working closely with other staff members to understand client needs and objectives, to research and devise solutions and to produce effective and accurate report for clients.
- Ability to assess client needs and support an appropriate advice solution with guidance from the Financial Planner(s).
- Delivering reports and advice to agreed deadlines.
- Conduct pension transfer analysis and pension consolidation schedules for both defined contribution and defined benefit schemes.
- Prepare new business paperwork and ensure all files are complete and compliant with current processes.
- Support in the development and maintenance of client relationships.
- Oversee cases within the work management systems to ensure tasks are completed timely and accurately.
- Prepare annual review reports, including re-balancing of portfolios, drawdown reviews, investments, pension transfers, estate planning (IHT), Cashflow planning etc.
- Liaise with product providers/intermediaries with regards to client policy queries and issues as required.
- Provide research as required by Financial Planner/team.
- Provide excellent personal client service at all times, delivering the best possible outcomes/solutions for clients.
- Ensure client records and files are kept accurate and up to date with regards to telephone and email discussions with clients and product providers, and that all records are properly created and recorded within Adviser Office.
- Where required provide support to the Technical Committee.
- Complete regular Continuous Professional Development to maintain technical knowledge.
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and changes in relation to legislation, taxation and new product developments. Qualifications/Experience Required
- Financial Planning Diploma qualified as a minimum, preferably of Chartered status or working towards this.
- Strong all round technical ability, excellent knowledge of investments and pensions is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience of IT systems including Adviser Office, Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of Voyant and Selecta Pension would also be an advantage.
Competitive salary, negotiable dependent upon skills and experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity for a Paraplanner based in Gidea Park, please contact Gemma Britten with a copy of your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org